Messing Village Hall has undergone a modern refurbishment and once inside could be regarded as a new building. It has lots to offer you for your event and whether a single or more regular booking we hope we can accommodate your needs.
Key benefits about hiring the hall are;
· Tranquil setting in a conservation area
· Close to the A/12 and main London to Liverpool Street rail service
· Full audio visual facility including projector and screen in the main hall
· High speed internet connection
· Under floor heating in the main hall (no radiators) and hot water all from green energy
· Fully equipped kitchen with cooker, microwave, wall urn, cutlery and crockery
· Large main hall can seat 100 people
· Separate meeting room can seat 20 people. It is fully equipped with a multiple access data rail for IT use including access to the internet,
white board, surround sound and video facilities
· A demountable stage and a range of tables and chairs
· Adjacent playground for children
For more information on both rooms and other space at the hall, please click on the room titles below for more information.
Hiring a room at the hall does include access to tables, chairs, and the kitchen; there is no extra charge for these unlike elsewhere. However use of the demountable stage, audio visual, IT equipment and access to the internet may include additional charges.
The hall is very adaptable and you can hire the meeting room, the main hall or the whole building to ensure you have enough space for your event (subject to availability).
For more information on the type of hire you require, select from below.
Please browse our online diary to check the availability for your event then E-Mail our Hiring Manager or call 07748 865973 or 07976184561.
Please bear in mind the phone is not manned all the time but there is an ansaphone available so please leave a message and we will return your call or enquiry as soon as possible.